Oct 13 2022
This document is intended to explain or clarify the services provided by Fileball, possible subsequent changes to the terms are also subject to this document.
Terms of Service
Thanks for using Fileball, your support directly sustains the development.
Rules of Use
- You know and agree that you will not use any of the services provided by Fileball for any purpose that violates the laws of any country, and that you will be solely responsible for all legal consequences arising therefrom.
- You know and agree that you will not add any remote agreements, cloud drives, media services (“Services”) that contain illegal content, infringe copyright, etc. Adding “Services” is a personal action, and has nothing to do with the App, otherwise, any legal risks and consequences arising from it will be fully borne by you.
- You know and agree that you will not download or record any video that contains illegal content or infringes copyright, etc. You know and agree that you will not download or record any video that contains illegal content or infringes copyright, etc. Downloading videos is a personal act and has nothing to do with the App, otherwise, any legal risks and consequences will be fully borne by you.
- You know and agree that you have not submitted any false information or materials to Fileball, nor have you intentionally concealed any illegal content that may exist in the Service you have added. If you do not do so, you will be solely responsible for all consequences arising therefrom.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Service you have added guarantees that you own complete and independent intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, designs, copyrights, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and will not be used in connection with any unauthorized products or services.
- You know and agree that we legally collect and use technical or diagnostic information about you and your use of the Service by the streaming links you add through technical means when needed, and that the information collected will be used to improve the content of our Service and enhance the quality of our Service. We do not share or sell your information and content to other organizations.
Fileball’s core features, such as file management, music player, video player and text editor, are free. We also offer Fileball Pro edition, designed to meet the needs of professional users for more customization while maintaining our development efforts.
When you use the same Apple ID on multiple devices, please follow the device limitations mentioned in the official “Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions” file.
We reserve the right to address serious violations of these terms, including, but not limited to, removal of unlocked content.
We do not provide contents of cloud services, we do not provide media streaming service, cloud service(such as drives, emby) all implemented with their open API. Please do check its terms before using them.
We are sorry to hear that you want to refund. However, developers are not responsible for refunds, you are encouraged to contact Apple Support Team directly, some information could be found here.
Changes to This Terms of Service
We may update our Terms of Service from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms of Service on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms of Service, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] .